Good Hair Days

1.2.15

The entrance of Rob Peetoom Hairspa Bali
Lips (Chanel) | Skin (Sephora) | Eyebrows (Anastasia) | Eyelashes (Kanebo) | Bronzer/Highlighter (NYC/MAC)

So, hey guys! Last December, after a few, long considerations I finally decided to dye my hair (for the first time). So exciting!!!! I'm not even kidding. As I'm super scared of someone screwing up my hair, I decided to look for the best, or at least one of the best salons that would colour my hair to perfection (or to the extent of it) and won't cripple my wallet entirely. I stumbled across Rob Peetoom Hairspa Bali, which was like, great, as I was planning on spending my holidays there anyway. The salon's exterior & interior are both super pretty and minimalistic and exudes that modern bali vibe. It's located in Petitenget road which is in Seminyak and across the delicious Sardines restaurant. I decided to dye my hair Flamboyage or better known as a "subtle ombré" so I wouldn't get called out by the school. After a few short hours of dyeing my hair different shades of blonde, adding toner and bleaching it, my hair's done and I love it. Totally recommend getting your hair dyed or whatever here, the service is super good and they didn't even give a surcharge for long hair/adding products onto it as well!

Shop Recommended Products: Good Hair Days

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous27/8/15 09:46

    ka, anastasianya pake product yang mana? pomade atau pencil? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/1/21 15:34

    The rule is, if you try to become pregnant for one year, and still have no success Marlboro Menthol, then you go see your doctor. Please, try not to get discouraged Marlboro Lights. You need to explore all of your options before you simply give up Marlboro Cigarettes. Going to see your doctor can change your life. Getting your partner there can sometimes be a challenge, however it is necessary for a full evaluation of your pregnancy outlook. Take the time to do this Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, and you will be glad you did. Health and happiness to you!

    ReplyDelete