Intro: Rana

9.6.14


                                                              Shirt (Zara) | Shorts (Forever 21) | Necklace (H&M) | Creepers (Melissa)

Details: Billy Creepers
My name's Ranacinta Rahmania, 16, Tangerang. Let's see, what word would I use to describe myself? Lazy. I think this reflects on my clothing choices. Sure, I want to look great, but number one on the priority list when choosing any attire is how comfortable I am in it. I can't be bothered to actually work hard on following trends: I'd rather stay true to my roots and choose what makes me feel good--and of course, what I like.
 Number two is illusion. Let's be honest, with this height, I'll never be strutting the VS Fashion Show catwalk. So what I do is choose clothes that aren't too loose, so I don't drown in them, not too long, and doesn't divide me in half, to make sure I don't look like a dwarf. Anyway, I don't have the most magnificent fashion sense. I wear what I think looks good, which doesn't always translate well. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Other people might not appreciate what you have on, but there will always be someone who disapproves of your wardrobe choices. Bottom line is, since you can't please anyone, as long as it pleases you, why the hell not?



Shop similar styles: Black Paisley Shorts

No comments :

Post a Comment