Nusa Dua

9.1.15


I got a henna tattoo in the Bali Collection in Nusa Dua like, a day ago

Lace Top (New Look) | Sunglasses (Topshop) | Cardigan (Forever 21) | Shorts (Bershka) | Gladiator Sandals (Zara) 

My recent trip to Bali was not my first visit to the beautiful Indonesian island, and certainly not the last. It was refreshing to go to Bali to focus on the simple things, like the sun, sea and well-being. I traveled in between the Westin and the St. Regis which are both located in Nusa Dua, on the Eastern side of Bali, meaning it is quiet enough to hear the waves from your room and the perfect spot to see the sun rising over the horizon every morning.


In this photo, I'm in the St. Regis Bali which, by the way, has like, the best coconut ice cream ever. I know that it's pretty strange that I'm wearing a cardigan on the beach but having my arms sunburnt off kinda left me no choice to tote it around my shoulders the whole day. Other than that, I'm wearing something really comfortable that I can lounge around under the sun in- cotton twill shorts and a lace camisole paired with gold gladiators and sunglasses from Topshop that I bought the day before.

Shop similar styles:  The Lace Camisole

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous11/1/21 15:33

    The correct necessities for fire equipment are written into fire codes local buildings Marlboro Cigarettes. These needs were intended to keep all houses protected from fire Carton Of Newport 100S. The type of fire alarm system that is required must have an alarm system that can alarm everybody in the apartment Marlboro Lights. The different fire alarms should be placed all over the apartment to guard each every distant corner Tobacco Store. That means no issue where a fire would set up, it could be trapped instantly by the alarm of that region.

    ReplyDelete