Intro: Hana

9.6.14


Sweater (Version Originale) | Leather Pants (H&M) | Belt Bracelet (H&M) | Gold Cuff (Gogo Philip) | Bag (Michael Kors) | Sandals (Steve Madden)

Details: Colectt Black Studded Sandals
Hi, my name is Hana and I'm a 16 year-old gemini from Jakarta, Indonesia.  I like pretty things, people and places. I'm part indo and part dutch, and that could probably explain why i'm so damn pale. I like wearing a lot of neutrals such as shades of grey, leathers and various mixed metals.  I'm also if not mildly, obsessed with getting literally everything online from pretty shoes to my mom's groceries, it's just like, easier that way, I think. My style could probably be described as simple. I like wearing basic shirts with basic pants in basic colours, maybe that's why I don't stand out that much. Although,  I have recently developed a deep love for leather and gold-plated goods, as reflected on the pictures above. The shirt and shoes are new, if you're wondering! I got them off Galeries Lafeyette last weekend, such a steal. So for my love of style and other crap like that, I decided to collaborate with four other girls on a blog that we all can contribute our special touches to. What am I to say? It's not going to be perfect, but (almost) nothing is. Maybe you like it maybe you don't. But I do hope you enjoy it.



Shop similar styles: Black Studded Sandals

No comments :

Post a Comment